Saturday, June 5, 2010

Welcome to Us!

I, Meg, decided to do this since Josh and I are currently living in Arizona. We so want to be excited about planning a wedding and a life, but that's so HARD to do when almost everyone you want to share it with is 3 states away.

Why ChezLewoss you ask? Well chez literally means "At the home of..." (and Lewoss? Lewis + Ross, and I think you can get it!)
We want everyone to see our ideas and our goings on. I want you to feel like at least you got to share in some part of whatever we did.

So this is us!

The whole engagement started on April 11, 2010. Josh got down on one knee at Coronado Beach and asked for me to join him in life. Obviously, I said yes! I mean come on, he cooks (pretty darn well) AND can clean?! I'd be a silly fool not to :)


So now I have this gorgeous ring, and a kick-arse fiancee! We really are best friends, and it will be so much fun planning a day that will show you all just how we feel about each other.


Whatever souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
- Emily Bronte

8 comments:

  1. Meggie & Josh~~~
    I love the web-blog site. Nice Job!
    I found another site that would be perfect for your wedding and reception:
    http://www.npcove.org/facility-rental.php
    This is the Normandy Park "Cove". I've been there for a dinner and the faciltiy is really nice. and it has a broad expanse of grass that leads down to the beach. Check out the link. It does say to Rent it you have to have a sponsor but ask them what to do if you don't know anyone. Thay might have people available that will just do it. I think its a win win site...
    Love always and forever....
    Your mother...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meggie & Josh ~~~~
    It us again (aunt Steph and me...your mother)
    we think you should use the above Emily Bronte quote (which is beautiful) on your invitation.

    we also think you should say something like: "are you a friend or anemone???" LOL hee hee hee Cause that's funny stuff right there...

    Bam! that just happened....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's us again again...
    Here's another site for your wedding/reception:
    http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/visit/OSP/
    This is the Olympic Sculpture Park on the waterfront. It's a fairly new facilty and it has also an indoor space for the reception... It would make for interesting a beautiful photos.

    Aunt Steph and me (your mother)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhhh check this one out....
    http://www.fireseedcatering.com/wedding-receptions.html
    It's on Whidbey Island. Check out the photo album... wow... the food looks amazing and the grounds look amazing....
    Aunt Steph and me (Your mother)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok - here's some info regarding the venue's at the Woodland Park Zoo:
    http://www.zoo.org/party-info
    it looks really cool too...
    "...'Cause it's all happening at the zoo..."
    Auntie Steph and Me (your mother)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok...its us again....

    Why can't you just get married in a barn?
    http://www.ci.issaquah.wa.us/page.asp?navid=490

    You're wrecking everything.... LOL

    Check it out - the pickering barn is ultra cool...

    Aunt Steph and me (your mother)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG LET SOMEONE ELSE COMMENT!!!!!

    Oh sorry =)

    Love the blog, kiddo!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Umm... hello I am more than 3 states away, and you better be loving me so...yeah that intro is wrong! <3 ya - your Jenn Bunny!

    ReplyDelete