Friday, July 16, 2010

And the world moves on...

do have some exciting news!

I debuted my website on Twitter and Facebook.
Please check it out and show your support

www.theluckyshotphotos.com

Also my business name on Twitter is: theluckyshot
Let social media do its thing!

My photography has taken a huge leap in the past couple of weeks:

- I applied for a business registration. Just waiting for my papers to come back.
- Did a couple of shoots for Truckin' Good Food, a mobile french food truck, of which I am glad to say the owners are become fast great friends.
- Networked with a marketing lady @ the Truckin' Good Food truck launch and she's going to put my photos on her website, and gave me an option to join her company as an occasional photographer for her events. Said that the people she uses usually get work from the people attending
- Confirmed that I am doing a "lake beachside" wedding in November for my former Asst. Manager. Apparently there will be tons of cool nature type places to take photos for. So I'm pretty excited about that.

I also have a big surprise coming up in the next couple of months, photography wise! (NO, I am not pregnant lol)

In life updates, Josh and I were looking into starting the house process, but things have just been too crazy. Had to buy some things for my business, thank GOODNESS they are now tax deductible. And he just doesn't quite now what's going on employment wise. Might be working part-time somewhere, which would be an excellent foot into the door of the culinary world.

I'll keep ya posted!

 Loves, Meg

1 comment:

  1. SOunds like you've had a very busy past 2 weeks. I am so proud of you and look forward to all your endeavors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete